PDA

View Full Version : CQ help, konica 7235 light copies

Custom Search

gabby
01-07-2013, 04:37 AM
hi every one, can somebody help me on konica 7235, the machine prints vvery light and sometimes it executes auto toner supply after several prints., the developer is new, and toner bottle is full..

solution23
01-07-2013, 12:43 PM
hi every one, can somebody help me on konica 7235, the machine prints vvery light and sometimes it executes auto toner supply after several prints., the developer is new, and toner bottle is full.. You need to have a look at the back of the machine, at the toner hopper mechanism, you could have a broken gear, slipping, or blocked toner.

gabby
01-08-2013, 09:03 AM
i have already checked the toner box and cleaned it, all the gears are okay, the developer is new... is there other possible cause on this problem...?

solution23
01-08-2013, 12:50 PM
i have already checked the toner box and cleaned it, all the gears are okay, the developer is new... is there other possible cause on this problem...?

Other things to check are drum earth, some drums have had problems earthing inside the drum, transfer charge wire could be arching dirty or missing.

pepper38_cnd
01-08-2013, 11:21 PM
Re: help, konica 7235 light copies

http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by gabby http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/73062-help-konica-7235-light-copies.html#post333542)

There are many many things that can cause light copies or light prints! Are both copies and prints light? You say the dev is new! Did L detect perform properly after dev change? Is it OEM Dev? OEM Toner? The correct Dev? Is the polygon mirror or the laser window dirty? How old is the Drum, T/S assy, Charge wire, Grid. Have you removed the cover over the laser unit and watched the add toner mechanism? Print a management list and make sure all voltages are at their defaults especially Dev Bias and Transfer. Check the Dev Bias contacts the ones that mate with the springs when you slide the dev assy into the machine they are on the front. replace the HV Casing and insulators on the right side door, swap the HV Board, swap the Driver Board ...... I'm getting tired so after you have checked and reported on what I have mentioned I'll continue the list.

gabby
01-09-2013, 01:34 AM
thanks for the reply pepper 38...

yes the both copies and print are light, dev and toner is oem, it is a refurished machine with a meter reading of 137,520... we have change the corona wires of t/s and charging... we have already cleaned the bias connection... can you give me a list of default values, ive watch also watch the mechanism of toner box using 4-7 mode, it functions well.... and if i perform 4-7 -001 for long period of time, the machine codes f26-3.... the only thing that we have not done is swapping hv board and drive board since this is the only model in our field.. our team leader will be the one who is going back to the client....

pepper38_cnd
01-09-2013, 11:31 AM
Performing a Output Check 47-01 (toner supply motor) is not advisable for long period. But at least you know the TD sensor is working as it codes when it is overtoned.
The management list will show default values and current settings. Often the Dev Bias will be adjusted for non OEM drums which tend to give a bit of background (lower number lighter higher number darker tipical value 90 to 120.
If everything seems to be good and you are getting good but light copies, I would remove the laser and clean the polygon mirror, note if the polygon has dirt on it it usually appears white and the image is usually weaker at the rear and front of machine ( top to bottom on LT fed long edge first) compared to the center.

You can also run a copy/print with a black band across it and stop the machine ( open right door) before transfer occurs if the image is dark on the drum them your issue is transfer if it is not good on the drum then the issue is not transfer.

Perhaps posting as sample of what you are getting woul help?

shahbaz
11-28-2013, 05:59 AM
hi every one, can somebody help me on konica 7235, the machine prints vvery light and sometimes it executes auto toner supply after several prints., the developer is new, and toner bottle is full..

your machine is 7235 and your problem is Hooper

Custom Search