PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c500 gets error codes 32-02 & 32-03

Custom Search

Manipula
01-07-2013, 10:18 PM
"On C500 getting Error Code 32-02 and 32-03 which corresponds to internal fans and possibly Print Control Board according to the tech manual. Replaced first batch of fans and then starting getting 32-03 which corresponding to another set of fans. Is it possible that a feed problem is creating these errors. The machine will operate for 25-30 copies both single and duplexed prior to this error and than of course shuts down with sheets of paper throughout? Any insight?"

Hi, I have the same problem, I'll add that the higher temperature (thicker paper) copier printing fewer copies. No one answered in 2008, thats why i renew the question. Any ideas?

Mick01
01-08-2013, 04:04 AM
I suggest the following: Code 32-03 relates to either M26/27 or 28.
Run the fans in 4/7 mode. The code is 42-08 (enter the code and press the start button). Observe the fans and check if one fails to rotate, if one does it is faulty. If all fail to rotate i suggest a faulty PRCB.
You will have to disconnect the finisher and side panel to observe the operation of the fans. The code will not be related to a paper feed issue.
Hope this helps

Itsthepaper
01-08-2013, 04:38 AM
Doudle check the connector at the main body from the exit unit which is were these fans are mounted on. I went behind one of my techs after he encountered this issue right after pulling out the exit unit to install oneways on the retract mechanism. I troubleshooted and found one of the three fans not turning in output testmode, when I swapped the fans the problem stayed on the connector that the fan was plugged into. It turned out to be one bent pin on the main body side. Also that harness could get frayed if it doesn't get tucked away properly, I believe a bulletin is out just for that.

GOOD LUCK!!

Manipula
01-08-2013, 09:19 PM
Hello, the problem was solved (thank you for the valuable tips)
One of the wires from the fan was damaged during the last transfer machine - removal from floor to floor (by stairs). It turned out that the construction workers were too violent for the c500. :p

Itsthepaper
01-09-2013, 02:43 AM
Sure blame it on the construction guys. LOL just kidding

Mick01
01-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Good to see the issue is resolved. Thanks for posting the resolution to the issue.

Custom Search