PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta c351 question

Custom Search

brent
01-09-2013, 04:10 AM
kind of a wierd thing happened today. I went and check in utility mode. to the consumables. then I replaced the transfer belt and fuser. then I tried to go back into to utility. and I could not get it to go into utility at all. turned off and on a couple times. then unplugged. nothing.. so that means I can't go into into any counters or functions or admin mode. nothing. I just have no clue what I did. anybody have this happen to them? by the way. the copier works fine prints fine etc.

any thoughts>?

brent

RRodgers
01-09-2013, 04:17 AM
kind of a wierd thing happened today. I went and check in utility mode. to the consumables. then I replaced the transfer belt and fuser. then I tried to go back into to utility. and I could not get it to go into utility at all. turned off and on a couple times. then unplugged. nothing.. so that means I can't go into into any counters or functions or admin mode. nothing. I just have no clue what I did. anybody have this happen to them? by the way. the copier works fine prints fine etc.

any thoughts>?

brent

Job stuck. Is it a fax as well?

brent
01-09-2013, 08:14 AM
It is not a fax

Avskrap
01-09-2013, 09:33 AM
If there are any P-codes you won't be able to get into the menus. Check and correct any and all errors or warnings and you'll be able to get going again.

brent
01-09-2013, 11:31 AM
There are no p codes. Thy is why this is so condusinf

Solotime
09-03-2013, 08:41 PM
Same Issue Here...Did you get yours resolved?

Alex1
09-04-2013, 03:29 PM

any thoughts>?

brent

I had the same problem with my C351 but the funny thing is all my digital counters reset back to zero, while the analog counter was reading 190k. Is the utility button gone faulty?

Avskrap
09-04-2013, 03:33 PM
I had the same problem with my C351 but the funny thing is all my digital counters reset back to zero, while the analog counter was reading 190k. Is the utility button gone faulty?

Resetting of the counters? Sounds like an NVRAM failure.

I've never liked these boxes...

Alex1
09-04-2013, 03:45 PM
Resetting of the counters? Sounds like an NVRAM failure.

I've never liked these boxes...

I don't like them my self. Unfortunately you have to cater for all. Major upgrade with the C252, 352 onwards.

Custom Search