PDA

View Full Version : Problemas na C451 (p-7 e p-21)...

Custom Search

lulasantana
01-10-2013, 12:12 PM
hi,

I have a problem with a multifunctional bizhub C451. It is presenting the code P-7 and P-21 at the same time. The belt and the image units are novel, including a magenta unit is replaced by another for purposes of testing. What could it be? I need help because the customer is threatening to cancel the contract. I was told it could be the drive laser, is it possible?

Sorry for the bad English, because I speak from Brazil.

I thank you.

mo0651
01-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Clean the sensors that look at the test patterns on the belt. They get dusted and start showing some codes. Make single color copies and see if each is copying correctly.

Avskrap
01-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Threatening to cancel the contract because of some P-codes? Peculiar.
If the copies and prints look OK, the codes are there because the machine can't read the test pattern it puts on the belt properly, as previously stated. The two sensors that reads the pattern can be found underneath the belt if you remove it, just where the plate you remove before the belt is located. They're beneath a sliding cover, clean everything around there with a dry cloth and a cuetip and you're most likely good to go.

lulasantana
01-10-2013, 04:14 PM
I did the cleaning procedures of the sensors, but I have new information: The latch was moved PH Unit. The PH off the correct location could not cause these codes? When the p-7 is showing we can not achieve a stabilization and even print out without the color magenta ...

emujo
01-10-2013, 05:37 PM
hi,

I have a problem with a multifunctional bizhub C451. It is presenting the code P-7 and P-21 at the same time. The belt and the image units are novel, including a magenta unit is replaced by another for purposes of testing. What could it be? I need help because the customer is threatening to cancel the contract. I was told it could be the drive laser, is it possible?

Sorry for the bad English, because I speak from Brazil.

I thank you.

Why would you put an MFP under maintenance that you know nothing about??? I'd cancel my contract with you too. Maybe even sue you for the amount I have to pay a qualified service tech to actually fix the problem...Waiting for the "I'm trained on Canon/Sharp ect...KM should be the same skill set..."Emujo

JustManuals
01-11-2013, 02:17 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search