PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta 7272 Copy Quality Problem.

Custom Search

hassan123
01-14-2013, 12:24 AM
Hello Every One.

I am facing Light copy problem in konica minolta 7272.
I replaced drum , Developer.

Check Voltage but problem still.
Toner supply Motor Working normaly.

When a feed toner manually copy quality is good. But after 1000 copies the problems come again.

May be the (Amount of toner for a better copy) is not feed automatic.
But supply motor rotate after every 3rd copy.

Have any idea about this problem
Please give me your suggestioin.

Thanks for corporation.
Take care.

RRodgers
01-14-2013, 01:57 AM
Did you run the adjustments and reset the counters after changing the dev and drum?

Eddie
01-14-2013, 02:50 AM
what does the copy look like on the drum? stop the machine while making a copy. if copy quality is good on the drum, then it's transfer issue.

hassan123
01-14-2013, 06:42 AM
Yes Dude i Done all the adjustment and reset the counter after install new drum and developer.

The image is light on the drum as well. I change transfer charger check voltage in adjustment mode every thing is good.

May be the Required amount of toner is not feed Automatic.

or problem of High Voltage power pack Board problem.

Still waiting for kind response

Darren King
01-14-2013, 01:23 PM
Maybe the toner bottle is not opening properly when inserted into the machine. Pull the bottle out and make sure the collar slides smoothly. Check the toner hopper to make sure it is working. Is the sub hopper full? If not it is a toner supply problem.
Darren

mo0651
01-14-2013, 02:52 PM
Inspect the drive and auger gears on back side of Developer unit. They wear down and don't work well. This explains why copy is good after dev change or forced toner replenish.

Luther
01-14-2013, 03:45 PM
clean the atd sensors located below the cleaning unit

Darren King
01-14-2013, 05:16 PM
I think mo0651 hit this on the nose. I forgot about those gears on the back of the dev unit. These machines have too many problems to remember every one. lol

Synaux
01-14-2013, 10:22 PM
I think mo0651 hit this on the nose. I forgot about those gears on the back of the dev unit. These machines have too many problems to remember every one. lol

Yea, perhaps the best suggestion is to scrap it! :P

Custom Search