PDA

View Full Version : Ld1, Ld2 offset adjust on bizhub 750

Custom Search

roniirawan
01-14-2013, 06:17 AM
Hi Friends,...
can u all explain to me what is the meaning Ld1 , Ld2 offset adjust....
Why the lightest image must on the reference line ? if dark image on the reference line what can cause to tcsb reading.

what will happen if modified the gap of tcsb and drum ( close to the drum )...
thanks all

Darren King
01-14-2013, 01:41 PM
It is for adjusting image density. If it is too dark on the printouts it will become over toned much faster than it would normally.
Why would you want to adjust the position of the TCSB?

JustManuals
01-15-2013, 05:51 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

fishleg
01-16-2013, 12:00 AM
It is for adjusting image density. If it is too dark on the printouts it will become over toned much faster than it would normally.
Why would you want to adjust the position of the TCSB?

Thats good though isnt it the darker the more toner that is going onto the paper instead of back into the drum/dev unit. I always make it just so it fades just after the top line. Please correct my logic :P?

Darren King
01-16-2013, 12:54 AM
The way I was taught during training is that the grid should be almost invisible as it crosses the first line. The first line is the one closest to the grid pattern.

blackcat4866
01-16-2013, 01:00 AM
The way I was taught during training is that the grid should be almost invisible as it crosses the first line. The first line is the one closest to the grid pattern.

And this helps control over-toning? Or toner dumping in the transfer/separation? =^..^=

Custom Search