View Full Version : Konica Minolta Di 520 Service Manual

Custom Search

ryady
01-14-2013, 01:51 PM
Hello , i need for Konica Minolta Di 520 Service Manual please
10X

JustManuals
01-15-2013, 05:48 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

ryady
01-16-2013, 07:05 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

You are a SPAM - er ???

I want manual for free, will not find in the manual error that I

sdrawkcab
01-16-2013, 07:23 AM
You are a SPAM - er ???

I want manual for free, will not find in the manual error that I

Why are you expecting the manual for free.....f*#k off tight arse.

ryady
01-16-2013, 07:37 AM
Why are you expecting the manual for free.....f*#k off tight arse.

f*#k off for YOU MA MEN tired

You promote that page? not have visitors or what???

I asked for a helping hand, not a page where you have to pay

Meanwhile I got the 8 manuals for this machine, If anyone needs send me PM, and I will send FREE

Eric1968
01-16-2013, 07:51 AM
f*#k off for YOU MA MEN tired

You promote that page? not have visitors or what???

I asked for a helping hand, not a page where you have to pay

Meanwhile I got the 8 manuals for this machine, If anyone needs send me PM, and I will send FREE

You have a very big mouth! Begging for free manuals with only 4 posts! It's not the way to ask for help here.

And Paul is no spammer. He's paying to place his ads. That's why YOU don't have to pay for this site!

ryady
01-16-2013, 07:57 AM
I understand, everything is done here gang

This is not the forum is an advertising site that sends you buy something with money

If I wanted to buy, look for a site where I could buy ... very simple.

I searched a discussion forum ... where I thought I found, friends, co-workers, technical experts where you can ask for an opinion, that's why it's called forum and not NONSTOP SHOP

This Forum discussion = SHOP

mervyn
01-16-2013, 01:40 PM

This is not the forum is an advertising site that sends you buy something with money

I searched a discussion forum ... where I thought I found, friends, co-workers, technical experts where you can ask for an opinion, that's why it's called forum and not NONSTOP SHOP

As a new member you certainly know how not to get what you want on this site. Everyone here is willing to help genuine people with problems but to just demand for free is not the way to do it . Paul pays to subscribe to this site and offers manuals at a low price , maybe you want to find another forum where you can get all you want for free .

ryady
01-16-2013, 02:00 PM
As a new member you certainly know how not to get what you want on this site. Everyone here is willing to help genuine people with problems but to just demand for free is not the way to do it . Paul pays to subscribe to this site and offers manuals at a low price , maybe you want to find another forum where you can get all you want for free .

relax, we understand exactly
Not looking for service manual to commercialize it or something ...
I needed to set up an error, then I got it and no manual.

I do not like your attitude....

As I have said above, at the moment I have 6 different di520 manual if anyone needs them to solve their own problems free to send PM and helps

You are not a team as expected,
You are only after money .... I do not like these people, not the forum

Should have opened a post with the subject solve any problems, and will require money to solve maintenance. but I do not, I sense .....

Darren King
01-16-2013, 02:57 PM

As I have said above, at the moment I have 6 different di520 manual if anyone needs them to solve their own problems free to send PM and helps

Should have opened a post with the subject solve any problems, and will require money to solve maintenance. but I do not, I sense .....

You are obviously not a tech or you would understand that you can't do business for free. Paul has expenses and would soon go broke if he gave away his product.
Maybe try a different forum next time.
Darren

nmfaxman
01-16-2013, 03:35 PM

What you call a bad attitude, I call low tolerance for stupidity.
If you bothered to ask what the error code meant, someone would have helped you out.

kingarthur
01-16-2013, 03:42 PM

This is a forum, where techs help each other....but they will only offer help to those without an attitude like yours, the advice they give is for free...nobody has asked you to pay for that...nobody is going to give you manuals for free, when our companies have had to pay for them in the first place, Paul is a big sponsor of this site & so is entitled to post his adverts to sell manuals, that's what his business is, I'm assuming that you are a techie...are you going to repair someones copier for free, just because they ask...dont think so....i suggest you alter your tone...or just Foxtrot Oscar!!!!

ryady
01-16-2013, 04:28 PM
I understand man, there is a shop: P
continued success,
I solved the problem, we asked where we Cupar manufacturer manuals and troubleshoot device.

Eric1968
01-16-2013, 05:40 PM

Your first few posts are about begging for firmware or manuals. There are a lot of people who are willing to send you a manual when you contribute something. Paul has manuals for sale for only $ 12,77, a very reasonable price, I think.

Custom Search