PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C450 Grayscale printing is too light

Custom Search

calcompsd
01-16-2013, 05:14 PM
I have two Konica Minolta C450's that use the same print driver from our Windows systems/servers. We set all of our users to default to grayscale print only.

One of the copiers is working fine when printing any document (color or black & white) and the grayscale print is clearly visible.

Our other C450 is not printing grayscale correctly. For black text it is coming out fine (nice and dark). For any color object the grayscale is very light and not really usable/very, very light. If we set the print to use only two colors the black and green are the only ones that come out well (black for text and green for non-black images, etc.). Color copies come out fine.

Can any one point me to the possible problems for this issue?

Thanks.

minimerlin
01-16-2013, 06:54 PM
I assume that you are an end user? I would suggest you call a tech as it sounds to me that the machine requires some TLC / Clean and grad adjust. How old are the consumables? Have you done the adjustments that you, as a user, can do in the Administration mode? This model usually runs well giving good service as your other one shows!

calcompsd
01-25-2013, 07:41 PM
Thanks minimerlin,

I ran the Init/Stab routine and this cleared the grayscale print issue.

Thanks for your support.

minimerlin
01-25-2013, 10:27 PM
Thanks minimerlin,

I ran the Init/Stab routine and this cleared the grayscale print issue.

Thanks for your support.Glad you got it sorted out!:)

Custom Search