PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C6500 Bypass Tray

Custom Search

chriseckeard
01-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Thank you in advance. I'm looking for the insight or experience of someone who has been there.

I'm trying to print from the Bypass Tray by using Command WorkStation for Mac Version 1.6.0f10.

I have the C6500 Paper Settings correct and those settings match the CWS document properties paper settings. The machine still asks me to load the correct paper even when the tray is loaded with the correct paper.

I can copy to the Bypass Tray from the machines ADF or Glass so the Bypass Tray does fully function.

How do I correct this so I can control and print via CWS using the Bypass Tray?

-Chris

mrwho
01-16-2013, 11:03 PM
Thank you in advance. I'm looking for the insight or experience of someone who has been there.

I'm trying to print from the Bypass Tray by using Command WorkStation for Mac Version 1.6.0f10.

I have the C6500 Paper Settings correct and those settings match the CWS document properties paper settings. The machine still asks me to load the correct paper even when the tray is loaded with the correct paper.

I can copy to the Bypass Tray from the machines ADF or Glass so the Bypass Tray does fully function.

How do I correct this so I can control and print via CWS using the Bypass Tray?

-Chris

Are you sure everything matches - paper weight, paper type, paper size (beware of custom sizes, just 0,1mm difference could be enough to trigger that situation), everything?

If so, maybe it's a Mac thing - all of my customers use PCs, but the ones I had using Mac never said anything about that.

chriseckeard
01-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Mr. Who,

Thanks for your help. Though all my settings are correct, the paper size was slightly off with the width.

I needed that different perspective, thank you Mr. Who. You should be upgraded to the Doctor.

-Chris

ZOOTECH
01-16-2013, 11:51 PM
Mr. Who,

Thanks for your help. Though all my settings are correct, the paper size was slightly off with the width.

I needed that different perspective, thank you Mr. Who. You should be upgraded to the Doctor.

-Chris

We tried promoting him to "General PITA", but he insists on being a "Major Asshole". ;)

mrwho
01-17-2013, 08:50 AM
Mr. Who,

-Chris

You're welcome.

Custom Search