PDA

View Full Version : C754 Scan to home

Custom Search

EarthKmTech
01-21-2013, 08:53 AM
Anyone successfully setup and have working scan to home (folder, SMB) within an enhanced external authentication server environment, IE, Papercut MF ?

emujo
01-21-2013, 01:47 PM
Everything but paper cut..Yes...MFP side was setup correctly, AD working and users authenticating, scan to home folder setting in admin mode correct..only issue was customer did not have the A/D home folders setup correctly..Not sure what the change was, but once he tweaked something, the "scan to me" folder started working..Emujo

stan780953
08-18-2015, 08:40 PM
Hi,

I know this is an old post but I've never had much joy with this...I replaced a C652 which was working with scan to home/Papercut, with a C654e and now there is no scan to home.

Anyone got any info on this?

emujo
08-18-2015, 10:35 PM
You do need to enable the scan to home functions in admin/user authentication. Emujo

stan780953
08-19-2015, 09:20 AM
Thank you for your reply.

I've tried this but still no scan to me. Am I missing a trick somewhere along the line or should this just work.

emujo
08-19-2015, 08:08 PM
scan to me and scan to home are 2 different animals, but both are pulled from AD, if they are not setup in AD, the MFP will not see them. Also, check to see that "logged in user address" is enabled for scan to email, and scan to email is enabled. Emujo

stan780953
08-20-2015, 09:06 PM
Thank you again for your reply.

Every day a school day!!!

When I installed the new machine, I'd uploaded ftp scan locations from a csv file and all the index searches were set to ABC - I then defaulted the scan view to show ABC to make life easier for the customer.

Scan to Me(Email) is located on the favourites index!!!

Interesting though while going round the houses troubleshooting this I found there is a config value that can be changed in Papercut which will also disable scan to me.

Config Value- ext-device.konica-minolta.email.personalized-sender

Thank for the help

Custom Search