PDA

View Full Version : Cannot adjust Grid Charging on Bizhub 600

Custom Search

aazim
01-21-2013, 06:56 PM
All starting with my battle about over toning. I read and test everything I find about over toning, dumping etc. for this model. Grounding the drum, changing dpSW 32-0, 32-2, 05-0..
Then put a new OPC, developer, wires, reset the counters but when I try to adj the grid – the hell comes to me. I change the settings in Image process but the tester read always the same value (-680V I must make it -744V).
So, Auto Max Density after that go to 39 (41 is max), in LD1 LD2 test pattern at low speed 178,5 is almost black( the pattern is visible but whole page is 90% black). I think there is not enough charge and in Image process I increase the charge (from 110 to 150) and I see that the grid is increased (on tester) . This makes no sense for me. I try on other good working machines BH750 and BH600. When I change Grid – tester follow the changes, when I change the Charge – tester don’t change his value ( I only measure the Grid).
Then I swap one by one from good BH600 – TCSB, HUM, HV, PRCB – always the same. I take the information from 2 CF cards and with cut-paste rewrite mines. No success.
Should I reset the NVRAM? After all I read about this I’m a little scarred about this. And after all what is the correct procedure to reset the NVRAM for this model.
Thank you in advance.

aazim
06-21-2013, 08:51 PM
Solved.
I tried to get the machine to work with non-original toners. One who tore my life was original, but HP 9055 (which is actually Di650). Tried also 2-3 unknown brands, but labeled as BH 600 - one as if it were, but there was no excess. Now also use not OEM (Katun) and problems with overtonig disappeared ..
Obviously this formula simitri toner is really different.
About dark copies of LD1 and LD2 - get in touch if you use a tester to measure the grid while printing a test pattern.
One life is not enough to stop studying ..

Custom Search