PDA

View Full Version : Konica 1015 Adjustments

Custom Search

cgeorge
01-21-2008, 01:38 PM
Hello,

We have a local copier company(60 miles away) that told us that our copier couldn't be fixed and that they could not find the parts. The company I work for had me try to fix it. Well after looking at it and about 5 minutes on the internet I found the parts, replaced them on Friday, figured out how to clear the fusion code thanks to the copytechnet community. Now just a couple more problems that I think might be adjustments. The first is that the copier feeds 2-3 pieces of paper when copying and 3/4 of the image shows up on the first paper, 1/4 of the image shows up on the second paper. Is this an adjustment I have to make? Second the image starts out way too dark. Is this adjustment? How do I do these adjustments? I am not a copier tech so please be gentle.

Curtis

Luther
01-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Your first problem sounds like the registration selonoid needs to be cleaned ,not an easy task, the back cover needs to be removed then the main control board needs to be removed then you can get too the selonoid, remove the selonoid clean the plunger and the selonoid itself, chances are there is developer material leaking from the developer unit into the selonoid and it will happen again,second problem is probably just dirty optics, remove the glass and clean all the mirrors with a soft cloth,remove the lens cover which is the black cover you see under the glass, and you will see 2 more mirrors clean those also, be careful, the mirrors are not coated and will scratch if you use something harsh to clean them, if you arent qualified to do this i would look in the yellow pages for a local independent tech who can handle this for you, this machine is way out of date and should just be scrapped ,just my thought .......good luck

cgeorge
01-21-2008, 03:22 PM
Thanks, I'll do everything you mentioned and see what happens. I really appreciate your help.

Curtis

imaginGuru
01-22-2008, 03:53 AM
It might be that your copier is feeding 2 sheets of paper at the same time due to a worn separation roller.

check that also.

imaginguru

Luther
01-22-2008, 04:14 AM
there is no seperation roller on a 1015 it uses tabs in the cassete to prevent double feeding,good luck

dogsbody
01-22-2008, 04:55 AM
Make sure the tabs are straight and your paper sits under them. There is also another solenoid behind the main board. From memory it screws in behind the right rear panel. When it sticks you wil get multifeeding.

alihamed
01-22-2008, 01:13 PM
I agree with Mr.Luther just do what he told you .....

Custom Search