PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub 600 jamming J1701 duplex only

Custom Search

acsolutions
01-22-2013, 12:53 AM
hello, my bizhub 600 jams only 2 sided and leaves a crease in middle of the copy on second side. right after the last roller in the duplex area then makes the loop around into the registration rollers is where it happens. I replaced the registration section, both clutches that drive the duplex rollers and the ADU board that is under the registration assembly. The last roller drive motor in the duplex that delivers the paper to the reg. roller is in the back of the machine, this is the only motor that I have not replaced, the motor is driving but there seems to be a timing issue between that roller and the prereg. sensor, there seems to be a big loop before the reg. rollers start driving.

krm
01-22-2013, 02:54 AM
hello, my bizhub 600 jams only 2 sided and leaves a crease in middle of the copy on second side. right after the last roller in the duplex area then makes the loop around into the registration rollers is where it happens. I replaced the registration section, both clutches that drive the duplex rollers and the ADU board that is under the registration assembly. The last roller drive motor in the duplex that delivers the paper to the reg. roller is in the back of the machine, this is the only motor that I have not replaced, the motor is driving but there seems to be a timing issue between that roller and the prereg. sensor, there seems to be a big loop before the reg. rollers start driving.
Has the foam roller in the fuser been replaced? Those wear out. Also, clean all the one way bearings on the front of the fuser drive-gear assembly. The one way bearings on the rear drive of the fuser should be checked last. They harder to get at. Of course, make sure the fuser rollers are ok and guide plates are clean.

MAD0RAM
01-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Also check all the springs on the white idler rollers on the underside of the ADU.

I have found them missing or folded over the shaft providing no pressure to the conveyance rollers.

Darren King
01-22-2013, 01:42 PM
KonMin service bulletin.

Subject:
J1701 when duplexing.
Description:
J1701 when duplexing.
Solution:
CAUSE: Failed one-way gear (Bypass Feed Driving Gear 1 36T) causing the ADU pre-resist roller to lose drive.

SOLUTION: Clean or replace the one-way gear (p/n 56AA 7712 0) at the beginning of the ADU section

Hope this helps.
Darren

Custom Search