PDA

View Full Version : Edit serial number bizhuh C35

Custom Search

sangcom
01-25-2013, 11:02 AM
Hi All.
I am Tenichial sopport , I Renew control board and IC Chip on control board for Bizhub C35 ,but serial number remodel , how to edit serial number

"I DO"
1.AUTPRN.DEF
2.DateTime.reb
3.DateTime.pjl
Copy file 1-3 to flash drive

and edit file "DateTime.pjl"
code
%-12345X@PJL
@PJL SET SERIALNO = "xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
%-12345X
but not work
''How to edit...Thank you"

Unlimitedcreationslimo
02-16-2020, 07:55 PM
I changed the board but now I, coming up with a error 13DD would like to know how to change the 8pin counter so it can read it .. most post say I must use the old counter from the old one but have no clue where that is located. Any info and firmware or link so I can fix the problem I own a Bizhub c35 printer .. please help I’m new to repairs ..

femaster
02-16-2020, 08:58 PM
Did you follow the procedure in the service manual for the board replacement?

First, which board did you replace, PRCB, or MFPB? If it's the PRCB, then yes, you must swap the EEPROM chip from the old to new board. And make sure the notch on the chip lines up with the notch on the socket. Pull STRAIGHT up, VERY gently but firmly, do not bend the pins or crack the chip with a screwdriver. Also a good idea to make sure you have discharged any static electricity before you play around with it.

44944 44945

Contents

Trouble code

Trouble type

Relevant electrical parts

13DD

Backup data error - The engine counter data and the controller counter data are inconsistent.

[*=left]Print control board (PRCB)
[*=left]MFP board (MFPB)

(2)Procedure

Step

Action

Control signal

Location (electrical component)

Select [Service Mode] / [BK Clear], and execute the BK Clear function.

Check the connector between MFPB CN16-PRCB PJ21 for proper connection and correct as necessary.

Change PRCB.

Change MFPB.

allan
02-16-2020, 08:59 PM
Google "8-pin DIP IC" and look at the image. Does the original board have one of those on there?

Unlimitedcreationslimo
02-16-2020, 10:24 PM
Can u see photo

Unlimitedcreationslimo
02-16-2020, 10:34 PM
Did you follow the procedure in the service manual for the board replacement?

First, which board did you replace, PRCB, or MFPB? If it's the PRCB, then yes, you must swap the EEPROM chip from the old to new board. And make sure the notch on the chip lines up with the notch on the socket. Pull STRAIGHT up, VERY gently but firmly, do not bend the pins or crack the chip with a screwdriver. Also a good idea to make sure you have discharged any static electricity before you play around with it.

44944 44945

Contents

Trouble code

Trouble type

Relevant electrical parts

13DD

Backup data error - The engine counter data and the controller counter data are inconsistent.

[*=left]Print control board (PRCB)
[*=left]MFP board (MFPB)

(2)Procedure

Step

Action

Control signal

Location (electrical component)

Select [Service Mode] / [BK Clear], and execute the BK Clear function.

Check the connector between MFPB CN16-PRCB PJ21 for proper connection and correct as necessary.

Change PRCB.

Change MFPB.

Mine is different it has a aluminum housing in the middle

Unlimitedcreationslimo
02-16-2020, 10:36 PM
Here is a photo

Phil B.
02-16-2020, 10:49 PM
Here is a photo

where?

femaster
02-17-2020, 05:49 AM
Here is a photo

There has been no photos in any of your posts. If by "aluminum housing" you mean a heatsink, then it is the MFPB. Does it look like this?

If so, that is a whole different ball game. Multiple steps including changing bit switch settings, swapping things back and forth, booting and rebooting...

Custom Search