PDA

View Full Version : Need help.

Custom Search

darkdevil400
01-25-2013, 10:04 PM
Hello guys, i,m new in this site and i,ve got a problem, i hope you can help me.
I,m working on a company, in spain, and i,ve got a lot of problems with my boss, because he wants to dissmiss me, and now he is doing the best for not dissmiss me, well now what he did is changed the password of the infohub.konicaminolta.eu, and now i cant do anything without updates!
I think if someone of here have got an account of that site, can give me the password for a time... it will be very usefull for me beacuse i can,t do anything well..

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you.

blackcat4866
01-26-2013, 02:35 AM
Anyone who gives you their password deserves the consequences.

Sorry. I'm in a similar position, but would never never share my login. =^..^=

Darren King
01-26-2013, 05:01 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric1968
01-26-2013, 06:04 PM
If you did all the training and learning then your boss has no right to change your password. These are personal accounts.

darkdevil400
01-26-2013, 06:43 PM
If you did all the training and learning then your boss has no right to change your password. These are personal accounts.
No, my boss have all the right to change the password beacuse that account is from the company that have got a license with Konica Minolta to resell the machines, and for that have the sufficient rigths to download the updates.
I just need the updates, beacuse my boss is doind the possible to 1. Dissmis me because i do bad my work, and for that i need the updates. and 2.He,s waiting my dimsion that i dont want to do beacuse i,m in a bad economical situation and if he dissmiss me i hope with the spanish laws i can get a bonus of money for working on that company 5+ years.
Thank you

JustManuals
01-26-2013, 09:09 PM
I've got a friend in the business, how much are you willing to PAY for the updates?

Yes, the world revolves around the almitghy $$$. You wanna play, you gotta pay.

darkdevil400
01-26-2013, 09:32 PM
I've got a friend in the business, how much are you willing to PAY for the updates?

Yes, the world revolves around the almitghy $$$. You wanna play, you gotta pay.

Well, thats depends on how many does he need... but i said, i can,t pay too much money becouse of my economical situation.... But anyways say me a price.

JustManuals
01-26-2013, 10:44 PM
Email me at Paul@justmanuals.com

darkdevil400
01-26-2013, 10:52 PM
Email me at Paul@justmanuals.com
Done.

Custom Search