Regards

Imsdal
01-28-2013, 02:28 PM
80 mA.

juve
01-28-2013, 04:48 PM
can anyone help with changing the above and tell me size and rating the fuse is
regards
80ma fuse.on the side you have to remove a small screw and an e clamp ,remove cover(also there is a spring)put the fuse and re assamble.

JR2ALTA
01-28-2013, 06:48 PM
yea what the hell is that "spring" for?

minimerlin
01-28-2013, 07:16 PM
yea what the hell is that "spring" for?It`s just there to be a pain in the a**! I think it is supposed to be an earth connector but if it is missing I never bother about it and no problems occur.

juve
01-28-2013, 07:54 PM
It`s just there to be a pain in the a**! I think it is supposed to be an earth connector but if it is missing I never bother about it and no problems occur.
infact i also remove that stupid claw in the middle,better without it,when a big paperjam happen this f##ken claw turn around and damage the belt,so better without it,

Avskrap
01-29-2013, 03:55 PM
infact i also remove that stupid claw in the middle,better without it,when a big paperjam happen this f##ken claw turn around and damage the belt,so better without it,

If the claw is missing or busted, you'll get a bunch of papers stuck in the cleaning unit for the transfer belt.
I've seen this happen quite alot, this friday I cleared out five papers stuck in the CL unit on a C353.
I usually loosen the screws for the holder and flick in back in to place if the customer doesn't notice the "mustache". If they do, new belt.

juve
01-29-2013, 04:44 PM
If the claw is missing or busted, you'll get a bunch of papers stuck in the cleaning unit for the transfer belt.
I've seen this happen quite alot, this friday I cleared out five papers stuck in the CL unit on a C353.
I usually loosen the screws for the holder and flick in back in to place if the customer doesn't notice the "mustache". If they do, new belt.
in my case,even with the claw there,if the paper used is humid the paper will jam and go underneath the claw

ronanl
04-05-2013, 04:32 PM
hi where will I find the fuse on the transfer belt?

kingarthur
04-05-2013, 04:59 PM
hi where will I find the fuse on the transfer belt?

In the fuse holder?....

ronanl
04-05-2013, 05:51 PM
In the fuse holder?....

thanks for that I have found it, would you know if it is possiable to reset the black fuser as it is at 20% even thought the machine has been used for less than 20k copies. thanks again for your help

rrrohan
04-06-2013, 12:22 PM

i have always wondered about that.

i was finding on the low volume machines that claw alwyas leaves a dent.

So you have removed it without paper curling back into belt?

Might start doing this

juve
04-07-2013, 12:55 PM
i have always wondered about that.

i was finding on the low volume machines that claw alwyas leaves a dent.

So you have removed it without paper curling back into belt?

Might start doing this
yes it worked.obviously i found that if the paper is too damp,with or without it,it will still enter in belt,so better without it.and if a paperjam like this happen there will be no damages because of this claw,just remove the papers from belt

Custom Search