PDA

View Full Version : P21 on bhC252 AFTER REPLACING TRANSFER UNIT

Custom Search

juve
01-28-2013, 04:36 PM
Hello
today i replaced a transfer unit because it was indicating for replacement(on a bizhub c252).after replacing the unit,and after stabilization,the copier marks the oil can p21.manual tells me either to clean surface of the transfer unit or to replace!and it's new,no damages at all.can somebody give me a clue?

avecosat
01-28-2013, 05:52 PM
Clean the AIDC sensors down the transfer belt .;)

blackcat4866
01-29-2013, 12:14 AM
Ditto that. =^..^=

juve
01-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Clean the AIDC sensors down the transfer belt .;)
ok, I cleaned idc sensors and inlet of belt and p21 solved.thanks

EarthKmTech
01-29-2013, 05:20 PM
ok, I cleaned idc sensors and inlet of belt and p21 solved.thanks

you should do this, among other things, every time a transfer belt is changed or removed for any reason, to just put a new belt in and walk away is sloppy workmanship.

juve
01-29-2013, 05:29 PM
you should do this, among other things, every time a transfer belt is changed or removed for any reason, to just put a new belt in and walk away is sloppy workmanship.
ok mate,thanks for the advise,I just started working full stream on the color copiers only this month,and many things i will have to learn them on the field.in the manual there is also indication that gradiation adjustment have to be done when replacing the belt.i knew that I had to do this on installation but not also when replacing belt,infact i cleaned well and p21 vanished without the need of grad adjustment

blackcat4866
01-30-2013, 01:45 AM
ok mate,thanks for the advise,I just started working full stream on the color copiers only this month,and many things i will have to learn them on the field.in the manual there is also indication that gradiation adjustment have to be done when replacing the belt.i knew that I had to do this on installation but not also when replacing belt,infact i cleaned well and p21 vanished without the need of grad adjustment

Maybe you didn't have to, but image quality will be much much better. This isn't like Sharp, you can complete a gradation in 10 minutes. You should do a gradation when replacing any image quality component. =^..^=

MAD0RAM
01-30-2013, 10:43 AM
Maybe you didn't have to, but image quality will be much much better. This isn't like Sharp, you can complete a gradation in 10 minutes. You should do a gradation when replacing any image quality component. =^..^=

X2

juve
01-30-2013, 09:20 PM
for next time then.

Custom Search