PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta C2861

Custom Search

racefreak
01-29-2013, 03:55 PM
Helping another tech and we have a C6501 with a 2861 code. New Drums, Dev., corona units, Transfer belt, color registration unit, PRCB and Y dev unit. Half tones (@128) are blank on the page. C,M, and K look great. Setup adjustments run fine until you get to Auto Gamma. That almost finishes then the code pops.

This has been going on for a week now and the book and SSD are little help. Any suggestions?

Thanks

afterhours
05-25-2018, 02:41 AM
Did you ever get this resolved, as I am having a similar issue.

Desert Rat
05-30-2018, 12:53 AM
racefreak,
This sounds familiar, but I can't remember what it was I did to fix it. What does the yellow look like when you run test print #53 at 255?
This should be solid yellow.
One time I forgot to set the density setting back to 255. All the density settings should be set back to 255 when done running test prints.

Have you tried swapping the yellow drum with another? or the yellow charger? Can you manually activate the transfer rollers in the transfer
belt unit? Check for deflection of all rollers.
Does it code out while printing? Make sure the dv unit turns. Laser scan window is clean right?
Check the printer gamma sensor offset adjustment.
Make sure that it is clean under the yellow developer unit. If the laser is blocked, it usually results in a light copy for that color.

DR

sadanand
06-04-2018, 04:36 AM
Had the same problem ,I was using OEM( China) developer ,then I used original developer the problem was solved

Custom Search