PDA

View Full Version : c364 toner add question

Custom Search

brent
01-29-2013, 07:42 PM
so were in school and according to the the service gude m10 runs the 4 toner bottles. but we are in a little bit of confusion as to how (in a perfect world) if the toner bottle black. was being used primarily. and it needed to be replenished. how does that motor just spin the black toner bottle. I am sure I am wording it bad. and yes I have the manual and all data in front of me. just curious if anyone else went to school and had the same question? again. drive of toner cartridges are all 4 ran off one motor.

any thoughts?

thanks brent

pepper38_cnd
01-29-2013, 08:50 PM
All 4 toners turn at the same time keeping all sub hoppers full unless a toner bottle is empty. I know that sounds weird but that is how it was explained.

brent
01-29-2013, 08:57 PM
that is what we thought as well. just seemed kind of wierd to know when one unit needed toner. that all would spin. I appreciate your thoughts

brent

Kidaver
01-29-2013, 10:35 PM
I know your sub hopper is what actually monitors your toner supply. If you replace bottles before it says it can throw off your toner gauges. I've not really opened up a sub hopper but maybe the detection plate when it's up slows down the flow of toner from the bottle? I'm sure it's something along those lines. I remember it somewhat in class and that's what the Theory looks like. The hopper controls pretty much all the toner replenishment operations.

L0rdC
07-06-2023, 05:55 PM
Walgreens provides a wide range of vaccinations and immunizations, helping you stay up-to-date with your health needs. From flu shots to travel vaccines, their certified pharmacists can administer these immunizations conveniently, saving you time and effort. www.walgreens listens.com (https://www.walgreenslistens.me/)

but are they OEM vaccinations?

rrrohan
07-07-2023, 04:24 AM
wouldnt matter if they all spin because hopper can only hold so much toner so if say CYM are full no toner would be able to enter as it no possible to over fill them

Custom Search