PDA

View Full Version : Konica Colorforce 8050 assistance needed

Custom Search

Motchedo
02-01-2013, 02:57 PM
After a long delay, we finally have our Konica Colorforce 8050 up and running and just received our Fiery IP-901 controller. Seeing as how this copier and Fiery system are very old, it is very hard to find a complete Fiery system. With that in mind, our controller did not come with the interface cable. After contacting local shops and researching the internet for a new interface, we have come up empty handed with the exception of one web site that has one for $250 but has no idea if it is a good cable or not. (Several bent pins they claim)

I can make a cable as I have a SCSI cable with the DB68 pin connector to hook to the controller but am having a hard time determining the type of connection on the Konica board itself. When I look around, a lot of the web sites state that I should use a VHDCI 68 and then some state that it is a Micro Centronic 68 pin.

Does anyone out there have one of these cables or know the specifications so that I could make one? Thank you for your help!

Mick01
02-10-2013, 11:12 PM
Personally i would purchase the correct cable. Part number is 20AT90010

JustManuals
02-11-2013, 07:48 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search