PDA

View Full Version : CQ Konica (old) 7050 Cutting off sides (LEF Top and bottom)

Custom Search

Doug James
02-01-2013, 04:21 PM
This machine sat for a few years, needs developer for light copies but not sure why is is cutting
off the top and bottom. Any Ideas ? Thanks so much for your feedback...

Luther
02-01-2013, 05:28 PM
you say cutting off, is it voiding out the area? registration off? is it the lead edge, trail edge. or front to back?

JustManuals
02-01-2013, 07:29 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Doug James
02-01-2013, 07:29 PM
you say cutting off, is it voiding out the area? registration off? is it the lead edge, trail edge. or front to back?

It is voiding out the Top and bottom LEF at equal lengths (About 2 inches)

RRodgers
02-01-2013, 07:42 PM
It is voiding out the Top and bottom LEF at equal lengths (About 2 inches)

What's the paper orintation on the class and in the cassette?

Doug James
02-01-2013, 11:56 PM
What's the paper orintation on the class and in the cassette?

On the glass, My Test pattern is placed LEF, Hmmm I didn't think about that.... That makes perfect sense,
I bet that is the problem. Somehow the copier thinks it's copying SEF. Cool Thanks so much...

mrwho
02-02-2013, 12:07 AM
Setting up a museum, are we?

Doug James
02-02-2013, 12:17 AM
Setting up a museum, are we?
Pretty much... LOL...Customer had it in storage, wants it working... Funny thing is, he is the largest landowner in Tulsa, Oklahoma... Real nice guy though.

mrwho
02-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Pretty much... LOL...Customer had it in storage, wants it working... Funny thing is, he is the largest landowner in Tulsa, Oklahoma... Real nice guy though.

If I remember correctly, it was Konica's first digital copier - if you get it to work, maybe it is worthy of being on a museum...

RRodgers
02-02-2013, 08:26 PM
On the glass, My Test pattern is placed LEF, Hmmm I didn't think about that.... That makes perfect sense,
I bet that is the problem. Somehow the copier thinks it's copying SEF. Cool Thanks so much...

You're welcome.

Custom Search