PDA

View Full Version : How to remove the HDD from a Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 copier

Custom Search

myxer1234
02-03-2013, 02:58 PM
Need to remove the hard drives from a bunch of these copiers going back to lease company. Never saw one before but I am Ricoh trained.

Thanks

Luther
02-03-2013, 03:40 PM
models would help

Mr Spock
02-03-2013, 05:17 PM
it is either mounted on the system pwb which requires the Whole back panel taken off then the steel cage taken off.
Or it is mounted under the scanner on the right side. take upper rear cover off and disconnect three plugs then three screws on the right side and slides out the right side.

If you ask Manuals for you he may have the books for a reasonable price.

JustManuals
02-03-2013, 06:04 PM
These Parts & Service Manuala can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

myxer1234
02-04-2013, 12:39 PM
it is either mounted on the system pwb which requires the Whole back panel taken off then the steel cage taken off.
Or it is mounted under the scanner on the right side. take upper rear cover off and disconnect three plugs then three screws on the right side and slides out the right side.

If you ask Manuals for you he may have the books for a reasonable price.

Thanks for the help.

emujo
02-04-2013, 01:14 PM
FYI, the built in HDD overwrite software will clean the HDD to DOD EAL 3 standards...this is pretty decent and makes most IT reps comfy...I mention this because you say you have to remove the HDD. The leasing company wants the MFP back in the same config that it was sold. Your company may be charged for the missing drives..this cost should be passed to the customer if they are adamant about removing the drives. Emujo

myxer1234
02-04-2013, 03:45 PM
FYI, the built in HDD overwrite software will clean the HDD to DOD EAL 3 standards...this is pretty decent and makes most IT reps comfy...I mention this because you say you have to remove the HDD. The leasing company wants the MFP back in the smae config that it was sold. Your compnay may be charged for the missing drives..this cost should be passed to the customer if they are adamant about removing the drives. Emujo
Customer needs HDD
wher is it I can't find it

kingarthur
02-04-2013, 04:25 PM
as far as i can remember it's mounted on the PCB on this model, however it is an option & therefore may not be fitted

Darren King
02-05-2013, 02:51 AM
If this machine has a hard drive it will be mounted to the MFBS board. But as kingarthur said, it was an option so may not be there. Go into user mode and print a configuration page, it will tell you.

juve
02-05-2013, 08:30 PM
Customer needs HDD
wher is it I can't find it
it is exactly as mr spoke told you,underneath the scanner,do as he told you and it will slide out easy

juve
02-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Need to remove the hard drives from a bunch of these copiers going back to lease company. Never saw one before but I am Ricoh trained.

Thanks
remove right cover of scanner ,remove 3 screws,remove back cover of scanner,disconnect 3 connectors and slide out

Custom Search