PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C6500 Vertical lines, not consistent colors.

Custom Search

suso73os
02-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Hello, I have a bizhub c6500 with vertical cyan and orange line and non consistent image, I have changed coronas, second transfer roller and cheked transfer belt, drums and developer units but I havenīt found any problem, do you know have any idea about it?, many thanks.

JustManuals
02-04-2013, 06:50 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mick01
02-05-2013, 05:57 AM
A bit more info on the scanned image would be helpful in isolating the issue. I can see the lines but am uncertain of the direction of the lines. Are they in the feed direction or the cross direction?
Looks like someting blocking the laser path to me.

methogod
02-05-2013, 08:49 AM
test mode..

run test 1

180 of 255

set C and M to 180 to make a (GREEN) test
then clear them back to zero (black should be zero)
then set Y and M to 180 to make a (ORANGE) test
scan them at 600 dpi, so we can see WTF is going

that should tell us alot more..

looks like drums are failing, i get that bluish stripe when you try and do partial PM KITS. i have learned you have to do it all. no point saving 100 bucks, when it will cost you a lot more in time later.

also looks like very thin paper, what stock are you/your clients using? lighter then 50#? be careful, takes a magician to run that think with normal stock before you start running onion skin...

Custom Search