PDA

View Full Version : KM C451 Panel Problem

Custom Search

mindhunter
02-04-2013, 07:09 PM
hi everybody
My Copier Print and Scan fine . and my touch panel works too. I can select anything on touch panel menus. but my panels button doesnt work(Exept power button and contrast volume).
I try to do trouble reset too. but when i hold utility button and power on the copier nothing happens and copier doesnt go to the trouble reset page and copier start normally.
Any suggestion that what I have to do ?

mrwho
02-04-2013, 07:24 PM
First step is to dismantle the panel and check all the connections.

JSC
02-04-2013, 07:25 PM
Or check for a button stuck down.

mindhunter
02-04-2013, 08:58 PM
Or check for a button stuck down.

NO im sure the button is not stuck down . I press all of them one bye one . and as you know if a button suck down we must hear at least one beep for it . right?

mindhunter
02-04-2013, 08:59 PM

I checked them.everythings fine. and we have connection when I touck the screen . but I dont have in buttons :(

mindhunter
02-06-2013, 03:55 PM

the problem is for panel. I have changed panel and new panel work easily.
do you have any proffesional Idea?
could I repair the damaged one ?
thannks buddy.

wildx
02-21-2013, 10:57 AM
I have had a similar problem with bhC451 where touch panel and keypad buttons were all unresponsive. I have found after quite a bit of swap testing that the RAM cards where faulty. Changed them and all is good again! Hope this is of some help!

EarthKmTech
02-21-2013, 11:22 AM
no parts are available inside the panel. if its defective it should be replaced as a whole.

If you feel like opening it up and troubleshooting the board, that's your business but it not recommended nor suggested by konica minolta.

Custom Search