PDA

View Full Version : whats your opinion on Kyocera 255c

Custom Search

A\ztech
02-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Hey guys looking to sell a KM-255c Whats your opinion on these Good or bad anything to watch out for?

blackcat4866
02-05-2013, 04:04 PM
There are a few inherent bugs ... like C3200 codes (main PWB), and toner cartridges breaking and leaving bits of plastic in the machine requiring a serviceman to remove ... otherwise OK. =^..^=

DallasTech
02-05-2013, 04:30 PM
There are a few inherent bugs ... like C3200 codes (main PWB), and toner cartridges breaking and leaving bits of plastic in the machine requiring a serviceman to remove ... otherwise OK. =^..^=

We have sold a few with no real problems so far.

cap0319
06-12-2013, 04:14 PM

Just replaced our first main pwb due to this error, now we have a non - functioning fax and a c8360 (finisher motor trouble) code, have you had any cascading effects from units that go through this? are we just unlucky?

blackcat4866
06-13-2013, 12:43 AM
The only hitch I came across is a serial number mismatch, requiring a simulation U004.

Was it a repaired PWB? Repaired PWB's are not always repaired. =^..^=

Tonerkiller
06-13-2013, 04:10 PM
Like any other kyocera model, when they came they had some problems, but the ones comming off the line now work good.

20gaugeO/U
06-14-2013, 07:52 PM
Good little machines. Exactly what BlackCat mentioned. Rotational marks on the charge roller or drum but just the normal stuff. Only complaint we've had is when it duplex prints legal/ledger size it slows wayyyyyyyy down. Something to watch out for if going to a small church and they expect to run their bulletins quickly.

Kidaver
06-14-2013, 09:02 PM
I've noticed on two of our machines that the charge roller wears out and get small bumps on them well before the life of the drum, and of course the 3200 error.....and when Blackcat mentions that it requires a service man to remove the broken plastic parts from the cartridge he isn't lying....I have long skinny arms and I can't even get my friggin hand inside back there to get those pieces....have to start removing covers to get in there...not hard...just irritating....

Custom Search