PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 250 second side poor quality

Custom Search

mrfuser
02-06-2013, 05:53 PM
Simplex is perfect. Replaced drum unit with new and same result. Is this a bad dv unit?

kelly

JustManuals
02-06-2013, 06:31 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
02-06-2013, 08:44 PM
did you replace the developer at the same time as the drum as your supposed to ?

i would change the developing unit anyway, and make sure the transfer roller hasnt done more than 150k. if it has it should be changed.

mrfuser
02-07-2013, 01:49 AM
I know you are in the business of selling manuals but please do not post in my threads anymore. It is unprofessional and annoying. At times I drive 20 minutes one way just to find out it was your spam!

please stop!

Kelly

JR2ALTA
02-07-2013, 03:01 AM
Simplex is perfect. Replaced drum unit with new and same result. Is this a bad dv unit?

kelly

wtf do you mean by poor quality? smudgy, light, streaks, blurry?

for perfect quality drum, dev, dev unit, t-roller, fuser

also, you must clean registration bushings! two on front two on back. time and developer sneaks in and causes bushings to deform and hollow out. this can cause image problems.

blazebusiness
02-07-2013, 03:10 AM

kelly

I have had some bad results in the past replacing only the drum unit in BH 200 and 250's and now religiously replace the dv unit and drum unit as a set. Copy quality issues are commen if you don't...and also the dv spacers wear down and the new drum unit surface can be scored down to the aluminum base because the distance is too close. DV units and drum units are fairly inexpensive for these units. Replace both .... add starter and run F8 and you should be done.

juve
02-07-2013, 08:46 PM

kelly
usually,when replace drum I replace also developer,and even dev unit due to the defective meg.roller bushings,but you say duplex,so i will clean well the duplex rollers,t.s roller ,registration roller and even feed rollers(rubbers).

Gian Carlo
02-13-2013, 02:55 PM
poor contacts of bias in the transfer roller section.

Custom Search