PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 600 scanning

Custom Search

emujo
02-06-2013, 06:19 PM
BH 600 with 250K...Latest firmware..any copies from glass or feeder are spot on as far as registration (front to rear, lead to trail), or image shrink/enlargement. Basically perfect copies from any tray, bypass or even the 8x11 LCT.....When I scan (SMB or email) images are leading by about 1/2 "and shifted towards the bottom about 1/4". I can't see anything in service mode that I can adjust than doesnt result in problems with the copied images. I have done a factory reset through user mode, and playing with the magnification (scan) will get the image on the paper, but documents are drawn to scale and this throws everything off. These are PDF scans @ 200 dpi. Any thoughts? Emujo

luke1990
02-07-2013, 10:41 PM
hi, does it do this from df and glass? it could be the hdd or also does the df scan faster on scanning then copying? i know it does on the colour range 451 550 etc but not sure on the 600?

Darren King
02-07-2013, 11:51 PM
I'm not sure if this will solve your problem, but, make sure the DF skew sensors are clean. They are behind the black guide on the left of the DF. (three screws)

Custom Search