PDA

View Full Version : bizu423 says replace toner. toner is full

Custom Search

brent
02-07-2013, 05:42 PM
I did some checking and found out that there is no toner bottle sensor. the machine does not know if it has a bottle or not. so am I looking more twards the developer unit? the machine is working just wants toner. or is there a toner add mode to replenish the toner? am working on this. I appreciate any tips.

brent

JustManuals
02-07-2013, 05:51 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

mo0651
02-07-2013, 05:52 PM
is toner bottle spinning? Have had the toner drive gears break in a couple of these already.

brent
02-07-2013, 10:23 PM
as much as I hate to write this. the customer was pulling my leg. and upon arrival. they showed me the empty toner bottle. no wonder it was calling for toner. I of course, always over think but i did think possibly it was just an empty toner bottle. and now I know to ask more questions. good thing it was only a little ways away. anyways thought I would report back on this amazing fixed copier story..

thanks again for all the help
brent

Kidaver
02-08-2013, 02:08 PM
these machines along with the c224 c284 c364 do not monitor toner in the bottle....it's all monitored in the sub hoppers which then spin the bottle till they reach the limit they want...if they don't reach the limit after so many turns then it will start doing the low toner error....in class we were told if the customer starts changing out the toner before it is empty it will throw their toner gauge off....you'll have to run a toner completely out for the gauge to "sync" back up correctly...

Custom Search