for Cf 2002/3102 or C 350/351/450

i think that the drum is made by AEG

mitchl
01-23-2008, 08:30 PM
i would like to referbushing image unit
somebody know were i can buy the drum and the developper for IU
for Cf 2002/3102 or C 350/351/450

i think that the drum is made by AEG
I'm not aware of any rebuild supplies for these models..............Yet! I had one of the techs break down a C-250 IU in the customers office due to CQ problems from that particular IU. After a few minutes of whining he finally did it and cured the problem which got me to do the same to a spent IU just to figure it out what they were all about. They would be very easy to rebuild and it wouldn't take long at all if indeed the supply items were available. By the way the problem with the IU was the grid had corroded or had something on it, once it was cleaned off it worked like new, I found the same problem on the one I ripped apart!

wagon
01-23-2008, 08:59 PM
I think Katun has drums and blades now, maybe others too. But, as far as I know, no dev.

mitchl
01-23-2008, 09:24 PM
I think Katun has drums and blades now, maybe others too. But, as far as I know, no dev.
I'll have to check it out as it would be an immense savings to be able to rebuild these............... Except they might not work very well without DV!!!:D Katun has compatible toner so I wonder why they haven't come up with stater yet?

Custom Search