PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 200 tray 2 elevator lift stop working.

Custom Search

wseyller
02-08-2013, 01:55 AM
There is no error code. Tray 2 will not lift. Inserting tray 2 properly changes state of tray set sensor to 1. Tried swapping complete paper size sensing board with tray 1. Problem stays with tray 2. I checked voltage at on the pwb-a board for M8 motor and did the same for tray 1's M7 motor. It get 24V for M7 but I get nothing with M8. I put probes on connector while I opened then closed tray. I replaced pwb-a board and have same issue. Also replace the paper size sensing board complete with harness for tray 2 and I also replaced the whole tray. Then upgraded firmware. Nothing changed. What else is left. Power supply? If bad power supply wouldnt other things like tray 1 lift fail to work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

MAD0RAM
02-08-2013, 10:44 AM
See if you can select tray two to copy if it tries to copy then has a misfeed/jam without feeding, Check the tray lift sensor in the feed housing for paper scrap blocking sensor.

fixthecopier
02-08-2013, 11:17 AM
I have had the tray not lift because one of the photocells on the feed assembly was bad and confused the machine. change them both and try.

mo0651
02-08-2013, 02:32 PM
swap the lift motors between trays.

wseyller
02-08-2013, 05:55 PM
Simple fix. Take up roller did not come down far enough to actuate sensor. Theory manual and support didn't help at all. Had me chasing the wrong sensors.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Custom Search