PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C252 Side Door Error

Custom Search

burner42
02-08-2013, 03:33 AM
hi guys, just picked it up and on the way home it may have come out of place somehow, as it was on the back of a trailer therefore may have been shaken around a bit. I can't physically see any damage but it keeps giving me this error even when the door is closed, i'm an IT tech, therefore please bear with me

JustManuals
02-08-2013, 03:46 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Darren King
02-08-2013, 01:40 PM
The actuator on the door makes contact with a metal spring which trips a micro switch. The spring can become bent and then it will not trip the switch. You need to remove the front cover beside the door and gently reform the spring.
Hope this helps.
Darren

burner42
02-08-2013, 03:12 PM
The actuator on the door makes contact with a metal spring which trips a micro switch. The spring can become bent and then it will not trip the switch. You need to remove the front cover beside the door and gently reform the spring.
Hope this helps.
Darren

thanks Darren, a friend fixed it this arvo, exactly as you described, cheers mate

Custom Search