PDA

View Full Version : Minolta DI620 - code c-0540

Custom Search

samir
01-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Hi everyone,
Could you please help me in solving the problem i got with my copier. it's blocked and gives this code: c-0540.
Thank you very much in advance.

wagon
01-24-2008, 10:52 AM
Are you a technician? If you are not a technician it is unlikely you will have the skills to safely diagnose and fix the problem your machine has. It may be better to call someone who knows what they are doing.

samir
01-24-2008, 01:40 PM
thank u. Do you know if it's easy to solve.

wagon
01-24-2008, 09:34 PM
The problem you are having could be very easy to solve BUT if you get it wrong and miss something the end result could be a fire. Really.

mitchl
01-24-2008, 10:14 PM
The problem you are having could be very easy to solve BUT if you get it wrong and miss something the end result could be a fire. Really.

Its a thermistor set signal problem, I saw this years ago and normally once a trouble reset is done the problem goes away............ But then again Ive had to replace the A board to fix the problem in other cases.................. I once had a customer try to take care of this problem themselves and set their building on fire and as they ran from the flaming building they didn't realize that unauthorized people messing with the trouble reset button releases a pack of wild dogs which ate them as they ran from the aforementioned flaming building........ The moral of this story is don't screw around with your copier unless you know what you are doing!

wagon
01-25-2008, 03:04 AM
Precisely what I was trying to say! Better for the machine not to work at all than to blow up and kill somebody.

Custom Search