PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C450 scan to Email or Folder multiple pages Problem

Custom Search

kamalwasti
02-11-2013, 01:07 PM
HI Guyz..

We have Konica Minolta Bizhub C450 Machine. When we do 2 pages to SCAN to EMAIL or SCAN to FOLDER. It creates 2 different files. Out requirement is that we need only one file with multiple scan pages. Does anyone have any idea how it can configure. I have attached the configuration as well for the reference.

I tried to configure Separate Scan - OFF and ON. But same result.

During Surfing the forum, i came to know to enable Storage / HDD. I would like to know where I will find this option.

Regards

Shadow
02-11-2013, 02:11 PM
first question;

Are you an end user of this machine, or the servicing technician?

If you are the end user, please refer to your operations manual or call a trained technician.

If you are the technician and you don't have the proper manuals then contact manuals4you, as he will be able to assist you with a request for service documentation.

TheOwl
02-11-2013, 10:44 PM
You must have the HDD option fitted to your machine to be able to scan multiple pages into a single file. No HDD, no multi-page scanning.

kamalwasti
02-14-2013, 01:17 PM
Thanks for your reply.
Does it require any special Hard Drive or we can install any Desktop or Laptop PC hard drive. What does it call?

TheOwl
02-14-2013, 09:32 PM
From my experience, if you don't know what sort of HDD, then you are not going to know that the HDD also has to be enabled in service mode.

I would suggest that you get in a tech to fit the HDD off for you and make sure that everything is working.

kamalwasti
02-15-2013, 03:48 AM
Dear Owl

Thank you very much for all your valueable comments, now atleast i know what i need to check. I ll give a shot and keep you update.

Regards

Kamal

Custom Search