PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Bizhub 751 - Weirdest issue yet... HELP PLEASE!

Custom Search

kronical
02-11-2013, 01:58 PM
Ok here is the situation,

One of our customers has a Bizhub 751 with the LCT attached (I unfortunately don't have the specific model of LCT available at this time) that originally had an error code related to LCT lift. I am unsure of the original code as this was being handled by another technician at the time.

Previous technician replaced the lift sensor, lift motor on the LCT with no effect.
They then replaced the LCT control board, and now the machine is getting C2104 - Transfer/Sep Cleaner Motor Failure.
Machine boots normally and operates 100% with the LCT disconnected from the machine, when the LCT is reconnected, the error occurs.

I really wish I had some more detail on this, but as both technicians that have been working on this are now on holidays, I am now stuck with this battle.

We previously had a Bizhub 920 with the exact same issue, right down to the code. We never found a solution for this as the customer replaced the machine prior to a solution being found.

I really need some help or ideas with this guys, has anyone else seen anything like this before?

Albonline
02-11-2013, 03:34 PM
dc power supply?

JustManuals
02-11-2013, 08:33 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

kronical
02-11-2013, 10:11 PM
dc power supply?

Thanks, discussed this option with our service manager, and after looking into the specific wiring involved, this seems like the most logical route. I will keep you posted.

kronical
02-11-2013, 10:15 PM
Sorry to crash this thread guys!

What feedback can you give me on this machine? How well is it behaved. How long PM's last etc.. just overall experience.

Thanks

Habik

Start your own thread if you have questions. I need an answer to this problem, not discussions about what the machine is like.

Custom Search