PDA

View Full Version : C451 fuser roller

Custom Search

paulrid
02-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi all,

Any ideas where I can get a fuser roller for a C451? Can't find them anywhere, its the slightly larger one I need.

Thanks Paul.

blazebusiness
02-12-2013, 03:16 PM
Hi all,

Any ideas where I can get a fuser roller for a C451? Can't find them anywhere, its the slightly larger one I need.

Thanks Paul.I think the upper Fuser is a belt not a roller on that model and either way certainly not available for purchase. Konica only sells the complete fuser unit. Haven't seen any aftermarket parts available either.

paulrid
02-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Hi Blaze,

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry to ask this but are you sure? I have looked at them and it really looks like two separate rollers, if I rotate them the marks on the bigger roller do not move onto the smaller one :confused:

Paul.

blazebusiness
02-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Hi Blaze,

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry to ask this but are you sure? I have looked at them and it really looks like two separate rollers, if I rotate them the marks on the bigger roller do not move onto the smaller one :confused:

Paul.

Just pulled a new C451/C550 fuser assy from our stock.....You were correct to question this---Upper roller is not a belt but a roller with mylar like sleeve. Either way....you won't find those parts available. Checked with Fusion image technologies who has been interested in selling rebuilt Konica Minolta fusers for a while now and even they can't get the parts they need to support those fusers. You'll have to replace the whole unit when they fail.

paulrid
02-12-2013, 05:47 PM
Just pulled a new C451/C550 fuser assy from our stock.....You were correct to question this---Upper roller is not a belt but a roller with mylar like sleeve. Either way....you won't find those parts available. Checked with Fusion image technologies who has been interested in selling rebuilt Konica Minolta fusers for a while now and even they can't get the parts they need to support those fusers. You'll have to replace the whole unit when they fail.

Thanks blaze that answers my question, replace it then.

Paul.

EarthKmTech
02-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Good luck getting the aftermarket to manufacture the heat roller core or sleeve accurately enough to work reliably with induction heating and not experience regular error codes. This is not child's play like making an aluminium upper fuser roller like old fashioned fusers use, not that they can even do that properly.

Custom Search