PDA

View Full Version : Biz hub c350 c0510 code reset

Custom Search

blazebusiness
02-12-2013, 07:32 PM
Have seen a lot of posts in this forum asking how to reset fuser code on the biz hub c350. Here is a pic of the microswitch location inside front door you need to push to reset those codes. To the right of the k drum unit there is a cutout....the micro switch is inside the opening. Hope this helps someone in the future. There are a lot of erroneous posts telling people to cycle power while holding down the utility key. That info is for the biz hub c351 and c451.

EarthKmTech
02-12-2013, 09:44 PM
Have seen a lot of posts in this forum asking how to reset fuser code on the biz hub c350. Here is a pic of the microswitch location inside front door you need to push to reset those codes. To the right of the k drum unit there is a cutout....the micro switch is inside the opening. Hope this helps someone in the future.

Its a carryover from the CF2002 series as its there too.

gyrfalcon
09-09-2013, 05:14 PM
I though you guys might have been pulling a joke, but after a few minutes on the floor with a flashlight I found the elusive micro-switch. It's almost like the designer used to install drug stash box release switches in courier vehicles. :rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/yzLTpCvl.jpg

Thanks again!

blazebusiness
09-09-2013, 06:03 PM
I though you guys might have been pulling a joke, but after a few minutes on the floor with a flashlight I found the elusive micro-switch. It's almost like the designer used to install drug stash box release switches in courier vehicles. :rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/yzLTpCvl.jpg

Thanks again!

Welcome---Glad that the info helped you.

OLADINEO
02-27-2017, 02:03 AM
Have seen a lot of posts in this forum asking how to reset fuser code on the biz hub c350. Here is a pic of the microswitch location inside front door you need to push to reset those codes. To the right of the k drum unit there is a cutout....the micro switch is inside the opening. Hope this helps someone in the future. There are a lot of erroneous posts telling people to cycle power while holding down the utility key. That info is for the biz hub c351 and c451.

Thank you Blazebusiness for the info on the Code Reset. I worked for me perfectly although I had to remove the cover at the location shown in the pic by Blazebusiness before I could see the reset botton.

thanks.

Custom Search