PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 751 or Develop Ineo 751

Custom Search

habik
02-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Hi Guys.

Have to put the thread here as in the other forums I got no reply.

Any experience with this BW beauties. How well are they behaving. Mainly reliability of the machine.
Any bugs or software issues yet you came accros?

You can send me PM if you don't want to rant here.

Cheers

Habik

EarthKmTech
02-13-2013, 10:41 AM
if the customer is a cheapskate (aren't they all?) and will insist on using the lowest quality cheapest paper they can find. Forget about it.

habik
02-13-2013, 11:07 AM
if the customer is a cheapskate (aren't they all?) and will insist on using the lowest quality cheapest paper they can find. Forget about it.

Thanks for your honest answer EathKmTech. Cheers!!

habik
02-13-2013, 11:29 AM

Would you know or have had experience with the newer version of this model?

Zeldaman
02-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Hi there!
We maintenence the little sister ineo 601 for develop in schools.Every 250K copies we build in the "smart-maint.kit" & developer. Normaly the machines are going well, xmt if the customer takes cheap(bad) paper you must changes the paperfeed-rolls very often.
Greetings...

Kidaver
02-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Seen a few we have at schools who use cheap paper in the humidity we have here in the south and when duplexing it gets a nice curl and likes to shoot right up into the drum on the second pass....even found a full crumpled piece of paper in the cleaning unit while doing a PM on one....also they like to puke toner from the cleaning unit if you don't change a certain SW if they don't run it alot like they should be ran....

ineo+6501
02-13-2013, 03:07 PM
I've got both the Konica and Develop versions out in the field. I have 1 customer that has had 5 751's and as long as you set them up with the countermeasure SW and only use genuine toner & parts, they are fantastic. 4 million clicks without much issue past the usual servicing issues like drum & dev etc. LCT tyres will need changed regularly as well as the decurling roller on the fuser unit. I love them

Darren King
02-13-2013, 05:15 PM
I have found with this family of machines they like to be in high volume environments. The ones that are under worked will puke toner and dev regularly. High volume machines will still puke eventually but it will not happen as often. I have a BH600 in a municipal office that was their main copier/printer that had very few problems. They upgraded and moved it to a lower volume spot and not we have a lot more CQ issues.
Always use OEM supplies as well!!!

habik
02-14-2013, 10:28 AM
I have found with this family of machines they like to be in high volume environments. The ones that are under worked will puke toner and dev regularly. High volume machines will still puke eventually but it will not happen as often. I have a BH600 in a municipal office that was their main copier/printer that had very few problems. They upgraded and moved it to a lower volume spot and not we have a lot more CQ issues.
Always use OEM supplies as well!!!

Thank you, client does 80-150k month so it should be just fine!

Custom Search