PDA

View Full Version : TA 620 DP Lift Motor Error

Custom Search

Kidaver
02-14-2013, 07:23 PM
I am getting c9050 and c9040 errors frequently. The Lift Motor and the DP Main PWB has been replaced. I didn't replace either of the limit switches because I was getting the lower limit and upper limit error which seems to me that the switches work since I am getting errors for it not lifting or lowering. I've ran the motor in the U243 and it's lifts and lowers with no issues. I've ran stacks of paper thru it with U203. I've watched the customer scan stacks with no issue. I've never actually been there to see it fail but after replacing the motor and before replacing the PWB the service log showed 8 c9040 and 7 c9050. Any ideas or tips would be appreciated.

JustManuals
02-14-2013, 07:51 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

blackcat4866
02-15-2013, 12:38 AM
The only lift issues I've had, and mostly on DP-710 and DP-700, is foreign objects in the limit switch, especially paper clips and little scraps of paper. Since the DP gets lifted up & down the foreign objects have a way of migrating around, and the problem can go away for weeks at a time. =^..^=

Kidaver
02-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah that's my thinking....I'm going to head up there today and disassemble it and look for debris....other than that I am at a loss at what to do next...all I can figure is something has to be binding it up...I'm wondering if the customer is doing something but that doesn't seem too likely...she can't be putting too much of a stack in there as I've seen the stacks she scans...and I've tried putting too large a stack in a machine we have in the shop...it still ran fine...

Kidaver
02-17-2013, 12:53 AM
So I got to digging into the DP for this...found the black sleeve protector on some of the wiring going thru the frame from the PWB to the sensor had been torn in a few places.. maybe it was snagging....it was under another sleeve of wiring...I removed it and tie wrapped the wires with enough slack to move as it should...not sure if it was the problem so we'll see

Custom Search