PDA

View Full Version : Error Code KONICA 7145 ERROR 51-4

Custom Search

legaspiclg
02-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Hi Everybody,
Good day, I have a Konica 7145, which was indicating error 51-4, i already replace it with my 2 spare SYSTEM CONTROL BOARD UNIT, i already replaced the third unit from my other machine, Is there other way to reset the BOARD so that i can use it again, or maybe there is something in the machine the causes the board to develop the error 51-4?
Please help.

Luther
02-17-2013, 05:06 PM
did you try the developer drive motor? there are 2 identical motors on the back of the machine switch them around and see if the code changes. one is the developer drive motor and the other is drum drive

legaspiclg
02-17-2013, 09:46 PM
Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind reply, i did already what you said but the error was still the same, to be able to remove the error is to replace the system control board. can i used the motor which is on the lowest part of the machine, which is located on the 3rd paper cassette.?
Thank you very much.

kingarthur
02-18-2013, 12:36 PM
you've possibly got a blown ICP on the PRCB....

JustManuals
02-18-2013, 03:26 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

juve
02-18-2013, 08:33 PM
Hi Everybody,
Good day, I have a Konica 7145, which was indicating error 51-4, i already replace it with my 2 spare SYSTEM CONTROL BOARD UNIT, i already replaced the third unit from my other machine, Is there other way to reset the BOARD so that i can use it again, or maybe there is something in the machine the causes the board to develop the error 51-4?
Please help.
did you checked the dev unit,maybe mag roller is siezed due to worn out gear assy at dev unit.so 1st try to replace dev.unit

Custom Search