PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Konica C353 Creasing Paper

Custom Search

whizkid75
02-19-2013, 08:19 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm new here on the forums, but I have an important question. I have a Konica Minolta C353 printer/copier/scanner. My problem is with the scanning head. The auto document feeder on top that you can use to make copies is creasing the top left corner of the paper that I attempt to copy. The copy comes out fine; It's just that the initial document gets creased the majority of the time. Notice how I say majority. Sometimes it comes out just fine. I cleaned the scan head sensor, the inner wheels, and every component that may be interfering with the feeding process. I'm stumped at this point. Thanks for any help that you all can give!

habik
02-19-2013, 10:13 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm new here on the forums, but I have an important question. I have a Konica Minolta C353 printer/copier/scanner. My problem is with the scanning head. The auto document feeder on top that you can use to make copies is creasing the top left corner of the paper that I attempt to copy. The copy comes out fine; It's just that the initial document gets creased the majority of the time. Notice how I say majority. Sometimes it comes out just fine. I cleaned the scan head sensor, the inner wheels, and every component that may be interfering with the feeding process. I'm stumped at this point. Thanks for any help that you all can give!

If it makes "Dog Ears" you have something stuck in the feeder, if it feeds and its all wrinkly then you have to adjust the whole RADF . Get instalation Manual from Paul@manuals4you.com View Profile: manuals4you - Copytechnet.com (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/manuals4you.html)

Follow the instructions properly and you'll find the problem. ;)

If it still does not work for you, then you have not clean the sensors you mentioned correctly.

Good luck.

PS: I have found all sorts of junk in RADF's ..bluetag is the most common!!

whizkid75
02-19-2013, 10:24 PM
Thank you for the advice! I'll try this and get back to you.

scottybbb
02-19-2013, 11:41 PM
Check to make sure some of the mylars are nicked up or torn.

Lynn56
02-20-2013, 01:00 AM
Try adjusting the hinges on the doc feeder. The feeder may be to high off the slit glass.

habik
02-20-2013, 12:14 PM
Try adjusting the hinges on the doc feeder. The feeder may be to high off the slit glass.

This hint was in the Install manual, surely Paul would be happier :)

Lynn56
02-20-2013, 04:38 PM
This hint was in the Install manual, surely Paul would be happier :)

Sorry Habik...I will try and stay out of your way in the future!

JustManuals
02-20-2013, 04:49 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

habik
02-21-2013, 01:24 PM
Sorry Habik...I will try and stay out of your way in the future!

Up to you Lynn56,

Most of us go through a lot of manuals to find solution first. I sometime go through manuals to help others in here, as long as they tried to find solution themselves. I don't mean this in any offensive way.

If member is end user, then any manual is a very useful tool. Sometimes even User Manuals contain the appropriate information to solutions.

If member is a tech, saying I have tried this and that as per manual and it still did not worked out..then hints are always welcome, I think!

PS: I don't sell anything. Just advising.

whizkid75
02-21-2013, 04:20 PM
Alright, good news everyone. Problem solved! :D I think it was actually just a dirt problem. I forgot to clean some stuff in the RADF's actual feeder slot. Did that and now every document is coming out clean and unfolded! Thanks for the awesome replies everyone.

blackcat4866
02-21-2013, 06:18 PM
Well, it looks like you've loved up to your username. Congratulations. =^..^=

Custom Search