PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c220 --6103--

Custom Search

DigiMan
02-25-2013, 06:43 AM
<Slider over running> The Scanner Home Sensor detects the Scanner at its home position during a period of time that begins with the time when a prescan command and a scan preparation command are executed and ends when a home return command is executed.

This problem occurs only when copying from original glass but not always,to be precise about the problem while im trying to scan an original from time to time the scanner will make a glitchy noise,it stops(not in the same spot always),then returns to home position,when you try to scan the next document 6103 pops.I've cleaned the home sensor(and checked it through sensor check) changed the scanner motor with its belt updated to latest firmware executed all the necessary adjustments according to the SM...but nothing:mad:.

Any thoughts?:D

JSC
02-25-2013, 02:33 PM
<Slider over running> The Scanner Home Sensor detects the Scanner at its home position during a period of time that begins with the time when a prescan command and a scan preparation command are executed and ends when a home return command is executed.

This problem occurs only when copying from original glass but not always,to be precise about the problem while im trying to scan an original from time to time the scanner will make a glitchy noise,it stops(not in the same spot always),then returns to home position,when you try to scan the next document 6103 pops.I've cleaned the home sensor(and checked it through sensor check) changed the scanner motor with its belt updated to latest firmware executed all the necessary adjustments according to the SM...but nothing:mad:.

Any thoughts?:D

had the same fault on one of mine, turned out to be Ccd assy....

good luck.

Custom Search