PDA

View Full Version : how to reset Drum, Belt Unit & Fuser Unit for MFC9450dn

Custom Search

dynsam
02-25-2013, 06:52 AM
i have a brother MFC-9450dn machine and just replace with a new drum unit, belt unit and fuser unit but it still state on the report 0%. can anyone please help me on how to reset the units mentioned>>>

copiman
02-25-2013, 01:27 PM
The drum & belt units are customer replacement items. Reset is menu>5>scroll to whay you want and reset. It is in the operators manual. The fuser unit is a tech replacement item. The reset procedure is in the service manual. I do not have this exact svc manual, so I'm going to wing it here. I think you press 3 & 9 at the same time which will take you to the reset menu, scroll to what you want and reset. Hope this helps.

justmanuals.com may have the manual you need.

dynsam
02-25-2013, 09:59 PM
The drum & belt units are customer replacement items. Reset is menu>5>scroll to whay you want and reset. It is in the operators manual. The fuser unit is a tech replacement item. The reset procedure is in the service manual. I do not have this exact svc manual, so I'm going to wing it here. I think you press 3 & 9 at the same time which will take you to the reset menu, scroll to what you want and reset. Hope this helps.

justmanuals.com may have the manual you need.

hi copiman, thanks for the info. i will try and advice on the status

Custom Search