PDA

View Full Version : bizhub 250 question

Custom Search

brent
02-25-2013, 04:05 PM
was looking for smart sort in the bizhub 250 I could not seem to locat it. I have letter paper loaded in both portrait and landscape positions tray one and 2. pressed sort. and it sorted but not offset. keep in mind this machine has no finisher. was there a smart sort buton in the tech rep mode? I have found it before on othermodels. but not thisone.. maybe a dumb question. but I do need a hand. thanks
brent

kon
02-25-2013, 04:10 PM
was looking for smart sort in the bizhub 250 I could not seem to locat it. I have letter paper loaded in both portrait and landscape positions tray one and 2. pressed sort. and it sorted but not offset. keep in mind this machine has no finisher. was there a smart sort buton in the tech rep mode? I have found it before on othermodels. but not thisone.. maybe a dumb question. but I do need a hand. thanks
brent

There is no way to offset without a finisher. The way you have it set up is the only way it works.

Darren King
02-25-2013, 05:31 PM
What do you mean "it sorted but not offset"?
Without a finisher it will crisscross sort. One set will come out landscape, and one set will come out portrait.

brent
02-25-2013, 09:00 PM
sorry. yes I said offset. I meant criss cross sort. I was unable to make it do that
what am I missing?

brent

Darren King
02-25-2013, 09:10 PM
Check paper tray settings. If one of the trays is set to special or thick it will not criss cross sort. Also make sure it is set to auto paper.

brent
02-25-2013, 10:48 PM
will do. thanks
brent

Custom Search