PDA

View Full Version : why Changed New Developer unit but machine still show over 100% ?

Custom Search

printduthu
02-26-2013, 10:37 AM
Dear,

My Developer's KM 6500 show over 148% each color, I bought a new Developer units and changed but I checked the Detail of parts the machine still show over 140% like old one,? . I think when we changed new part the machine will automatic reset to 0% ? how is it

Thanks

Avskrap
02-26-2013, 10:38 AM
You need to initalize the new developer and reset the counter.

printduthu
02-26-2013, 10:49 AM
You need to initalize the new developer and reset the counter.
How to do that ?

MAD0RAM
02-26-2013, 11:40 AM
All this should be done before any print has gone through the machine.
Access to maintenance mode is necessary.

10. After replacing the developers /Y, /M, /C and /K, conduct the
following items.
- Counter reset of the parts counters No.41, 42 for the developer /
Y, No.43, 44 for /M, No.45, 46 for /C,and No.47, 48 for /K.
- Toner Density Sensor Init. (Refer to I.5.4.9 Toner Density Sensor
Init. (Drum Peculiarity Adjustment))
- Gamma Automatic Adjustment (Refer to I.5.4.7 Gamma
Automatic Adj. (Drum Peculiarity Adjustment))
Printer Gamma Offset Auto. (Refer to I.5.3.24 Printer Gamma
Offset Auto. (Quality Adjustment - Printer Gamma Adjustment))

JustManuals
02-26-2013, 02:51 PM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

fixthecopier
02-26-2013, 11:30 PM
All this should be done before any print has gone through the machine.
Access to maintenance mode is necessary.

10. After replacing the developers /Y, /M, /C and /K, conduct the
following items.
- Counter reset of the parts counters No.41, 42 for the developer /
Y, No.43, 44 for /M, No.45, 46 for /C,and No.47, 48 for /K.
- Toner Density Sensor Init. (Refer to I.5.4.9 Toner Density Sensor
Init. (Drum Peculiarity Adjustment))
- Gamma Automatic Adjustment (Refer to I.5.4.7 Gamma
Automatic Adj. (Drum Peculiarity Adjustment))
Printer Gamma Offset Auto. (Refer to I.5.3.24 Printer Gamma
Offset Auto. (Quality Adjustment - Printer Gamma Adjustment))

You know this is an end user Right?

fixthecopier
02-26-2013, 11:31 PM
Dear,

My Developer's KM 6500 show over 148% each color, I bought a new Developer units and changed but I checked the Detail of parts the machine still show over 140% like old one,? . I think when we changed new part the machine will automatic reset to 0% ? how is it

Thanks

You need a professionel tech to come in and adjust. If you are one, you need to buy a manual.

printduthu
02-27-2013, 12:40 AM
You need a professionel tech to come in and adjust. If you are one, you need to buy a manual.

ohh yes, im a tech, i have manual but over here we have a shop to repair all machines i can do like: Xerox, Canon, Konica... that why I need to confirm and ask an professional instead book only. Over here we don't have supplier and technical to learn or train just learn by myself so Thank you for your helps.

fixthecopier
02-27-2013, 10:55 AM
ohh yes, im a tech, i have manual but over here we have a shop to repair all machines i can do like: Xerox, Canon, Konica... that why I need to confirm and ask an professional instead book only. Over here we don't have supplier and technical to learn or train just learn by myself so Thank you for your helps.

I guess what I am saying is, if you have a manual you should have gone through the steps to do that task, and then ask questions if you have problems. Telling me you have a manual, but insted of reading it, you just put the units in and then went to the internet. When it didn't work why didn't you look it up in the book? I don't understand.

kronical
03-21-2013, 11:33 PM

IF you are a tech, and have the service manual, open it. In the bookmarks the first item is called "Short List". Open it, and click on Adjustment list. Follow it.

Custom Search