PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7145 Error Message: F-35-4

Custom Search

Keith4pts
01-28-2008, 07:21 PM
Guys,

I have a problem with my copier. The other day a transformer blew out the entire buildings power for a few hours. When I turned my 7145 back on, it says Call For Service F-35-4. Prior to this outage, the machine was working perfectly, maybe it could use a cleaning but no major issues. I am unable to access Help or go into Key Operator Mode as the manual explained. I also can't find out what the error message means. I dread dealing with my original service company since last time I had an issue they showed up for 5 minutes and sent me a bill for $150 but didn't even solve the problem. I also called Konica and they want $150 to send a tech out without even speaking to me or telling me what the issue is or the code means. What is the problem with my machine? Can anyone give me info on how to fix that problem myself? If it is too difficult to do alone, I will pay via Paypal to have a tech walk me through the problem over the phone and get it solved. A tech will not be here until the end of the week or next week so I am willing to try anything to get this machine back up and running prior to then. Please help.:confused:

Keith

bgbas
01-29-2008, 12:22 AM
It is a fuser code probably caused by the power outage. If you can get hold of a service manual it should tell you which soft switch bits need to be reset to clear the code. On the models I'm familiar with it's switch 3 bit 1 set back to 0

etsmultan
02-04-2008, 06:38 PM
pls tell me abt FA-32 error,error occurs in konica minolta 7020.pls tell me reset code.if u have service manual send me.my id is mmazhar.javed@gmail.com

bsiap
02-09-2008, 11:05 AM
F-35-4 low fixing temperature abnormaly.
25 dipsw 3-1 to 0
Check the lamps and the fixing temperature sensor (th1 and th2)

Custom Search