PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub c220 missing animation guide files

Custom Search

jabb
03-01-2013, 05:13 PM
I recently bought a secondhand OCE vl 2222c copier, which is identical to the Bizhub c220 but with an OCE label, and made the mistake of formatting the HDD without realizing this also deleted the animation guide data. Although the copier works fine, we have a constant blinking warning light and an error message on the operation panel displaying "no animation guide data found".

These files are not included on the machine's software CD, and I don't know where to get them.
If anyone has access to the animation guide files I would be very happy to get them. I would also need some instructions on how to copy the files back to the HDD.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks in advance!

JustManuals
03-02-2013, 12:35 AM
I can get them, but it won't be free. If interested, EMAIL me at Paul@justmanuals.com

EarthKmTech
03-02-2013, 02:24 AM
The file is huge from memory.

This is how you install the data once you have it. This is assuming you know how to access service mode.

JR2ALTA
03-02-2013, 03:53 AM
keep the file "on file", as you will get this message again if you ever have to format hdd

JustManuals
03-02-2013, 05:21 AM
As with firmware, the parts and service manual is included if he buys the animation files.

Paul@justmanuals.com

jabb
03-02-2013, 01:12 PM
The file is huge from memory.
This is how you install the data once you have it. This is assuming you know how to access service mode

Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I think I know how to access service mode: Utility -> "Detail" on the touch screen -> press "stop 00 stop 01"
Is this correct? No additional password required?

So now the question is how to get the files. Do you know if they can be downloaded online somewhere?
Would it be possible to copy them onto an USB stick from another c220 or another similar machine?

wseyller
03-02-2013, 01:25 PM
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I think I know how to access service mode: Utility -> "Detail" on the touch screen -> press "stop 00 stop 01"

So now the question is how to get the files. Do you know if they can be downloaded online somewhere?
Would it be possible to copy them onto an USB stick from another c220 or another similar machine?

You need to login to the Konica Minolta site to download the Movie Data files. Not available for regular users. Or you can buy them from Paul as he has offered you. Paul says he would include the service manual so you would have everything you need.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

RRodgers
03-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Thanks for your reply.

Are you @#$king kidding me??!?!? Are you really seriously @#$king kidding me? If you look at the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS the guy is telling you how to get them.

Morlock49
03-02-2013, 06:21 PM
Are you @#$king kidding me??!?!? Are you really seriously @#$king kidding me? If you look at the post RIGHT ABOVE YOURS the guy is telling you how to get them.

whats with the abuse, if the guy is not a dealer and needs the movie data then he should get it from a reputable dealer who can install it for him, or like you are telling him to do, buy it from other sources which are not legitimate.

Custom Search