PDA

View Full Version : konica K7020 36-2 error code Reset????

Custom Search

upperfuser
01-29-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi, I am new to this forum and need help despretly. I replaced the upper and lower fuser rollers Konica K7020 and when reinstalled into the machine code 36-2 came up. I don't understand how to reset using the software 25 input procedure. Could someone explain to me in very simple terms how the heck to do this. Intrivia's was to confusing. What numbers go where???? Thanks in advance. Rob/ Upperfuser

CMB
01-29-2008, 10:38 PM
replace the thermistors and reset code in the dipswitch settings.

upperfuser
01-29-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi, Thanks for your advise. How do you reset the error code. I do know you press 25 and the panel comes on but I have no idea what to type in and where the numbers go. I'm a Toshiba guy and feel real stupid asking. Thanks again, Rob

samjake
01-30-2008, 12:37 AM
resetting your 36 code turn copier off then switch on while holding the 2 & the 5 copy keys down. You will now b in the 25 service mode now press 1 software sw using the left hand arrows input 03 now using the right hand arrows scroll through the the numbers 0 to 7 should input a zero in all the numbers that have a one next to them by using the on / off keys on the right. Them swith on / off at the main power switch. If if trips back to a 36 code u will most likely need new heat sensors on the upper fuser roller.:D

upperfuser
01-30-2008, 12:51 AM
Hi, Thank You Very Much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try tomorrow. Have a great week. Regards, Rob

Custom Search