PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous automatically feeding A3 pages and printing on A4

Custom Search

sionut
03-08-2013, 08:13 AM
Hi,

I have access to a Bizhub 210 copier and I would like to use it for copying a number of pages which are in A3 format.

The pages come from a book that was bound with staples. I removed the 2 staples and now I can feed the pages into the copier.

The problem is I have only A4 paper so I would like to know if the copier above knows how to do that. I looked through the manual, but I couldn't find how to do it. Can anybody help, please ?

Thank you !

EarthKmTech
03-08-2013, 08:56 AM
the bizhub 210 is too stupid to do anything advanced like that, it really is a very basic box.

If you want to do book separation, your going to have to do it manually off the glass, one half of the sheet at a time forcing a4 100%

sionut
03-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Thank you for confirming this. This was my impression too after I'd skimmed through the manual, but I wanted to be sure.

EarthKmTech
03-08-2013, 09:10 AM
they are so stupid they dont even rotate the second side of an a4 short edge feed duplex scan from the optional reverse automatic document feeder - the file will have every second page upside down when viewed on a pc. When scaning long edge feed the document will be sideways.

All it does well is print, basic copy and fax in a very low volume environment. They are quite reliable though and brain dead simple to maintain.

Custom Search