PDA

View Full Version : High Volume DI-650.... HELP!

Custom Search

mitchl
01-30-2008, 05:26 PM
We have a handful of DI-650's that are in copy shops that are just running us ragged. The problem is they run 20 to 30 k in a few days multiple times a month. The machines have all the toner spew mods but consistently continue to spew toner during these runs. We have adjusted the soft switches to add less toner then we get the light copy call from the customer who expects very solid fills for his jobs. Are we beating our heads against the wall with these machines as their not capable of doing the task at hand or do we just suck at DI-650's and haven't found out how to tickle this model for these situations. Any and all input is appreciated and if you have seen this machine in this type of environment please let me know what you did to cure these type of problems if indeed you were able to! Thanks guys.

Rudi
01-30-2008, 06:25 PM
Nope
We Have One Running In A Copy Shop And What You Just Explained , Been There Done That The Only Soluttion We Could Come Up With Was To Try And Replace Most Of Our Di 650 And 7210 Machines With Good Second Hand Di 470 Or 552 We Had To Carry The Cost In The Beginning But Beleive You Me It Paid Off Within 3 Months.

mitchl
01-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Nope
We Have One Running In A Copy Shop And What You Just Explained , Been There Done That The Only Soluttion We Could Come Up With Was To Try And Replace Most Of Our Di 650 And 7210 Machines With Good Second Hand Di 470 Or 552 We Had To Carry The Cost In The Beginning But Beleive You Me It Paid Off Within 3 Months.

That's sort of what I figured I might hear, lets see what the rest of the gang has to say but I don't hold out to much hope! You guys had the DI-552, it was never used in the States as a Minolta model although they did sell it to Imagistics and we buy them used as often as possible, they seem to run great!

Dougall
02-01-2008, 08:31 AM
Michl.....ther is a very interesting instructions posted by D7Guitar on 5/29/07.....Hope it will help you.

Copytechnet.com - View Profile: d7guitar (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/d7guitar.html)

Konica 7165 = Di 650

random
02-01-2008, 09:34 AM
http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/6964-7155-toner-dump-drum-wear.html#post17544

Custom Search