PDA

View Full Version : KM 350 service codes

Custom Search

Happy Howard
03-13-2013, 02:18 AM
I need the codes to set developer and new drum install and where is the service switch to put yhe codes in at on this copier. Also is there any thing else I need to do when installing the above stuff. Thank you for the info.

wseyller
03-13-2013, 02:52 AM
You have to reset the counter in service mode and turn off copier before installing new drum and dev. Then after installing you go into service mode and then function and then run F8. I recommend you get a manual. This machine is picky and if you do it wrong the will get a c2557 error when the atdc sensor doesnt read a good toner/Dev mixture.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hansoon
03-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Get a tech. This not something an end user can do.

Hans

JustManuals
03-13-2013, 07:33 AM
This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

Just Manuals, The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

minimerlin
03-13-2013, 09:30 PM
I need the codes to set developer and new drum install and where is the service switch to put yhe codes in at on this copier. Also is there any thing else I need to do when installing the above stuff. Thank you for the info.And hello to you ! How about introducing yourself?

Custom Search